Safety Information

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep burning candles away from things that can catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. lf skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents and container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. Trim wick to 1.5 cm before burning. Keep burning candles at least 10cm apart.